Cast urethane and molded rubber
Engineered solutions to special applications
Precision products in a broad range of sizes, shapes and materials, plus metal-to-elastomer bonding and secondary operations as required.
ISO 9002 Official Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Employee Owned
Award winning manufacture - see below.
"We do more; you do less."
- Buy higher up on your bill of materials and let Molded Dimensions help manage your business.
- Sub-Assembly JIT / KAN BAN Programs Specialty Packaging
- Prototyping to help you get to production
- Custom Rubber and Cast Polyurethane Formulation
- Tight Tolerance Molding Capabilities
- Precision Molded Parts
- CNC Turning Center - multiple secondary turning operations for roller applications at reduced cycle time.
- Design Seminars In Twin Cities
- Machining Cast Polyurethane
About Castable Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Design Guide
- Our Rubber Molding Capabilities
- Designing with Elastomers
- Flapper Valves
- Grips and Grippers
- Suction Cups
- Protective Caps
- Natural Rubber
- Fluorocarbon (Viton)
- Urethane, Polyurethane, Pentathane®
- Compression, Transfer and Injection Molding
Click on the above links to view pictures of these types of tools
- Open cast, compression molded
Seeing Green Opportunities for Change
Molded Dimensions focus on "green", changeing white boxes to a natural, brown colored box made from 40% recycled material. The natural, brown color requires less bleach and other chemicals within the production of the corrugated material and reusing recycled material is always a good thing.
Molded Dimensions also recycles their "heels." As a natural part of the rubber molding process, we produce waste rubber material in the runner, sprue, and gates. The goal is to minimize this in cycle waste, but there is always some that cannot be eliminated. The recycling company parks a trailer at their dock for as long as it takes to fill it. Because we create so little waste, it does take a while. This waste material is ground up and used in running tracks and playground surfaces rather than put into a landfill.
ASQ Fastest Growing Firms Top Work Places Manufacture Of The Year CFO Of The Year